Process for Becoming a Member of DVAPT
We're in full swing for 2019, we're following up with presenters, near and far, to bring you relevant and meaningful content that you'll be able to use personally and professionally.
Part of our chapter's success this past year can be attributed to your generosity and participation and we look forward to your continued support for 2019.
Johanna Levitt -President
Why Join DVAPT?
- To learn the latest in personality type research and application from internationally renowned speakers at a fraction of the usual workshop cost
- To explore Jungian theory, which continues to inspire practitioners of the MBTI
- To reinforce what is taught in MBTI® qualifying programs
- To attend chapter programs for free or at a reduced cost
- To exchange ideas with others interested in personality type
- To integrate Type theory into other modalities both personally and professionally.